RE: CVS b0rked?

  I repeated 'make check', and it repeated.  I've just done a cvs update and
nothing changed except strdup in libiberty, so I'm up-to-date.  The main
quirk of my setup is that I'm running on the 20040103 snapshot of the cygwin
dll.  I could try blowing away my build dir and starting again with the
release version of the dll instead, just to see if it makes a difference
...?

   cheers,
     DaveK