RE: Diff for generic readme and generic-build script

Igor,

With this change I discovered a very subtle problem - the files listed will
show two entries instead of one for the README:

/usr/share/doc/Cygwin/%PKG%.README
/usr/share/doc/Cygwin/%PKG%.README.tmp

This is due to the way where I redirected the file to.

There are two solutions:
1/ Put the redirected temp file under /tmp, i.e., /tmp/%PKG%.README and then
doing a 'mv -f /tmp/%PKG%.README /usr/share/doc/Cygwin/%PKG%.README'. The
listing won't be affected since before and after will contain the same file
name.

2/ Adjusting the find command to filter-out the
/usr/share/doc/Cygwin/%PKG%.README.tmp file in its listing.

Which solution would be your preference? (Unless you have another one of
course ...)

Alan