[Fwd: Re: [Module::Build] Alzabo / Module::Build Cygwin installationproblem]

On 11/14/2003 5:42 PM, Randy W. Sims wrote:

> There is still a problem to be worked out, but I'm not yet sure where the problem is. Can you tell post your perl & Cwd version.
>
> Dave, What versions of perl, Cwd, & M::B have you tested Alzabo with?
>
> This problem doesn't seem directly related to Cygwin. It definately should not be an error to 'use Cwd', so this has to be a problem in M::B, Cwd, or perl. Right???

Ok, this might in fact be a Cygwin problem. Cygwin & Cwd. The following produces the error "Usage: Cwd::cwd() at Module.pm line 6." under Cygwin perl 5.8.x, but not under MSWin32 perl 5.6.x & 5.8.x. Also if I change Cwd to Carp I get no error. Can anyone test to make sure this does not produce errors on any other systems?

Thanks,
Randy.

-----><8-----
# Module.pm