Re: C++ Compilers : Comparative Performance Testsuite

"Gerrit P. Haase" <freeweb@nyckelpiga.de> wrote
[snip]

> I posted a Makefile to build a Cygwin version of STLport with DLL's and
> static archives:  http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2003-06/msg00790.html
>
> If it shows up that using STLport instead of libstdc++ templates
> increases the speed of the code running, maybe someone volunteers to
> maintain an STLport package for Cygwin?

[snip]

I have done the following things :

$ cd STLport-4.5.3
$ ln -s /usr/include/c++/3.3.1 g++-v3
$ cd src
$ make
[---omitted---]
$ cd ../lib
$ ls -1
libstlport-45.dll
libstlport.a
libstlport.dll.a
libstlport_stldebug-45.dll
libstlport_stldebug.a
libstlport_stldebug.dll.a
obj

Now I would like to compile file foo.cpp _with stlport libraries_ using the Cygwin/MinGW compiler.
How to do that?

   Alex Vinokur
     mailto:alexvn@connect.to