Re: undefined reference to `_getline'

On Fri, Oct 24, 2003 at 12:45:08AM -0400, Robb, Sam wrote:
>>Yes - I found this almost immediately.  My concern is that it *looks*
>>like getline() is available, but it isn't.
>
>...  and, it looks like the same situation for pread() in <unistd.h>
>
>Grump.

I suppose that in all of your searching you never came across the
concept that cygwin uses newlib and that cygwin does not export every
single thing from newlib?  That means that there are some things defined
in headers which are not actually available in cygwin.

If you find that unconvincing, then yes.  We'e just doing this because
we don't like you and we're very mean.

cgf