Re: Kudos to Daniel Reed

On 2003-10-21T13:06-0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
) I think we need a big gold star for Daniel Reed, our new package
) coordinator.  In my many years of association with Cygwin, I don't think
) I've ever seen anyone "come down running" and pick up on the job so
) quickly.
) Thanks, Daniel.

You are very, very welcome. I truly consider it a privilege to participate
so actively in such a great project. Thank you for giving me that
opportunity.

--
Daniel Reed <n@ml.org>	http://naim-users.org/nmlorg/	http://naim.n.ml.org/
It is so easy to miss pretty trivial solutions to problems deemed