Print postscript from cygwin

Please forgive this post if I'm blind here, but I can't figure out how
to print a postscript (or pdf) file using cygwin.  Normally (I
believe), I would use gs with:

      gs -sDEVICE=mswinpr2 -sOutputFile=\\\\spool\\MyPrinter foo.ps

However neither the "native" /bin/gs or /usr/X11R6/bin/gs supports
the mswinpr2 device.  A quick google shows a very similar question
about a year ago with several days discussion:

With suggestions from Igor and Shankar that the MS devices (drivers?)
be included in the native version.  The maintainer at the time (I
believe), Dario Alcocer placed it on his todo list, but apparently it
got lost or re-prioritized.

I know I can use non-cygwin tools, but my question is: "How can I
print a postscript or pdf file using only cygwin tools?"

Thank you and thanks for Cygwin!
--
Robert