g++ iostream broken on windows 2000

Hi all,

I have upgraded to the latest cygwin this morning and
I can not anymore run my programs that use ifstream to
read input files. It crashes giving segmentation
fault. When I ran strace, I found that the actually
fails in mmap.cc complaining STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION.

Here's the simple code I ran. Anybody have any clues?
Interestingly the following programs works fine with
-mno-cygwin option which unfortunaty I can not use for
my application.

# include <iostream>
# include <fstream>

int main(int argc, char *argv[])
{
   char ch;

   if (argc < 2)
   {
      cout << "Usage: a.out file_name" << endl;
   }

   ifstream is(argv[1], ios::in);

   while (! is.eof())
   {