Current OpenJade and DocBook SGML status

Hi,

I have been trying to setup a documentation system on my Windows box, using Cygwin, and trying to use OpenJade and the DocBook SGML DTD and stylesheets.

Precompiled binaries downloaded from Markus Hoenicka page don't work for me, they core dump while compiling a SGML sample. Even worse, I have downloaded OpenJade sources from SourceForge.net (version 1.3), and after a lot of tweaking to achieve compiling them myself, they also core dump.

I have read about unofficial Cygwin packages, downloadable from www.toomanysecrets.com, but this URL seems to no longer work.

Any feedback on current OpenJade and SGML software available for a Cygwin platform will be very useful for me, so thanks in advance. I am using Cygwin 1.5.3(0.90/3/2).

Regards, Ismael
--
Ismael Valladolid Torres, Technical Support
Oberthur Card Systems, Bajo Oficina C, Edificio Valrealty B