Re: ncurses line drawing characters terminfo problem?

On Thu, 11 Sep 2003, Andrew B. Clegg wrote:

> > > That works for console windows but not for rxvt, strangely -- it's a start
> > > though, thanks.
> >
> > Now, set TERM=rxvt-cygwin-native  (for "windows-mode" rxvt) or
> > TERM=rxvt-cygwin   (for "X11" rxvt).
>
> No joy :(
>
> Still looks the same (accented chars rather than line art) with
> TERM=rxvt-cygwin-native regardless of whether I have codepage:oem set or
> not.
>
> Are there any config files I could attach that would help debug this? I
> haven't, AFAIK, messed with my terminfo at all.
>
> Cheers,
> Andrew.

Andrew,

You also have to make sure the font you set up rxvt with actually has
those characters...  Unfortunately, as I don't normally use rxvt, I'm not
the best person to tell you which fonts to use.
	Igor
--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu