sshd "PrintLastLog yes"

Hello list

I added/uncommented "PrintLastLog yes" in /etc/sshd_config and restarted
the sshd Service from Windows. I don't see a message about the last time
(and host, afair) the last logon took place. I know that this used to
work in an earlier version of an sshd on my (Windows) system. Not sure,
though, if it was cygwin's sshd.

Any hints where I should start looking (rtfm didn't bring any results,
neither did a quick google).

Thanks.
Fermin