Re: Administrator lacking super-user privileges on cygwin installation

Ville Herva wrote:

I think I have somewhat similar problem with setting up sshd. It must be
something stupid, but this has happened to me on two separate machines. As
it happens, someone else had initially set up cygwin on both of them, so I
don't know exactly what options were used (but I assume they are fairly
default). Another is NT4/SP6, the other is W2k/SP3, both use NTFS.

The problem: After I installed sshd with setup.exe, and run ssh-host-config,
I was unable to get the service running as SYSTEM user.