Source for upset package

I see references to a package called upset to
manage the creation of release areas.  I looked
searched vigorously on cygwin-apps and cygwin
lists and looked through the site including the
pointer to the CVS web link and didn't find it.
Also downloaded and extracted the setup source
and searched for scripts and make targets.
There is an "inilint" program but that just
appears to check ini files.

Would someone mind pointing to any existing
documentation on upset and how setup.ini
is constructed?  Where is the source for it?

Apologies if I somehow missed it.

Thanks - Jim