Re: Problem with accept?!! (was: Re: apache cygwin package hangs when MaxRequestsPerChild reached!)

Corinna schrieb:

>> I haven't debugged it yet.  I'll need to debug it, I know.

> Hint:

> Be careful to strictly separate your building environment in two parts,
[...]

Thanks, I already had trouble with this issue, 'entry point not
found...'.  Well, at least the most applications built with an older
Cygwin version are running with the 1.5 snapshot (besides my own Apache
which segfaults...).

Gerrit
--
=^..^=