Re: redistribution cygwin1.dll

No I am not thinking trademark. Copyright law is based upon contract law.
So there is legal "detriment" on both sides.  Failure to enforce
provisions of a contact can make that contract voidible <sp?>.

I am very tied of this debate.  The simple thing is to follow the details
of the GPL (or whatever licenses applies) regardless of how "silly"
anyone thinks it is.

It is just so trivial for developers to comply and debates as to why one
should not have to comply merely waste everyone's time and seem to make
cgf more mean <rofl>

Jim Drash