Re: Printable Copy Of The Cygwin Users Guide]

On Fri, Apr 25, 2003 at 06:01:55PM -0500, Joshua Daniel Franklin wrote:

> > > Well, after thinking about this a little more I have two thoughts.
> > > First, the best place to check the User's Guide is the website. It
> > > is updated more frequently. Second, though, I understand that not
> > > everyone is online all the time--that's one reason I put together the
> > > cygwin-doc package, even though it gets out of date. So, I think what
> > > I'll do is put some sort of printable guide (assuming I can figure
> > > out how to do it :) in the next iteration of cygwin-doc, which
> > > may be a while. I will put a temporary one up somewhere hopefully
> > > this weekend and email the list about it.

Just to update the list about the possibility of a PDF version of the
User's Guide, I got a working pdfjadetex going and did the conversion.
Unfortunately it's not pretty. Feel free to email me off-list if you
*really* want a look at it, but for the time being I think the best thing
to do would be to print sections you want from the website.