xinetd help

Hi there,

I've been trying to get xinetd to work under Windows XP, but so far have
been unsuccessfull.  The daemons starts and runs successfully, but all
connections to it's services fails.

For example:
    telnet localhost
just results in a connection that closes right away.

I tried running xinetd in debug mode.  It just keeps complaining "setuid"
failed, or goes into endless loops of connections closing and reopening,
depending on which service I try testing.

                                       Bill