RE: SSH, Samba, smbnetsec and chmod

Yes.  At least your remote group should be in /etc/group.  Furthermore, I
found that I had to add the local user to that group to be able to access
remote files.
	Igor

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu

Knowledge is an unending adventure at the edge of uncertainty.
  -- Leto II