Re: FCNTL.DLL causes illegal instruction w/ perl since upgrade

On Wed, 23 Apr 2003, Max Bowsher wrote:

> I can't reproduce this - I think it is likely that Fcntl.dll is corrupt. Try
> reinstalling the perl package.

It may be a problem specific to Win98 and perl-5.8.0. It is not just
Fcntl.dll. Other dll have the same problem. See my message:

      Linkname: Greg Matheson - perl error messages with cygwin 1.3.18-1
--
Greg Matheson            No trees were killed in the sending of this message.
Dr Bean's Penpal Pool    However, a great many instructions were executed.