PATH hosed

Hi, yesterday I asked my gcc command not found problem
I reinstall ALL the packages again but it is still
not working. I open the zprofile file from the
/etc/profile
as below ( I guess I should amend the PATH to
PATH="/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:$PATH"

Can anyone advised my guess? In case my guess
is right and amend, do I need to do any thing etc?

Many thanks

Below is the copy of zprofile file content

#
# Example /etc/zprofile
#
PATH="/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:$PATH"

USER="`id -un`"

# Set up USER's home directory
if [ -z "$HOME" ]; then
  HOME="/home/$USER"