RE: Mozilla 1.3 built on cygwin?

> If you have such great insight into this type of thing, it won't take
> you any time at all to duplicate.  You've been complaining about this
> and other cygwin performance issues for months.  Why don't *you* do
> something?  I figured fork/exec/signals out from scratch.  Certainly the
> brighter bulbs than I who would be finding the problem would have no
> problems generating a new and better implementation.  It's a wonder why
> no one has done so yet.

There are several people on the list with more skills as I have and I was hoping
that somebody of this gurus could fix this .... I'm wondering too.

It seems really it is on me to buy this Nebett book and to see, what I can do.
It will need some time to get familiar with this stuff and I have currently two
libtool relating outstanding tasks, which has to be finished first

Ralf