Re: xsltproc segfaults after upgrading to docbook xsl stylesheetsv1.60.1

> I started working on this one last night.

Thanks!

> Now I know what you mean by these
> packages being a bugger to build OOTB.

That's what I was afraid of and why I'm not at liberty to volunteer, fwiw.

> In the coming week I'm going to be
> testing this and release a test package for people to try, if you don't mind
> of course. :-)

I'll do some limited testing by running our docbook-based specs thru the
libs/xsltproc et al.

another thing that'd be great to get in the cygwin distro is eps2pdf if anyone
has the cycles to take that on.

our toolchain uses it too so I can try it out.

fwiw, the toolchain includes TeX, and I've folded "passivetex" into my
installation and it appeared to work. "passivetex" is a tex macro package, and
is available here. would be nice to have it automagically folded in, too...

  http://www.tei-c.org.uk/Software/passivetex/

> As for maintainership I volunteer, as this is a package I don't want to see
> pulled from the distribution.

thanks again, and as I said I can do some testing.

JeffH
Jeff Hodges                                        Jeff dot Hodges at Sun dot com
Sun Microsystems, Inc.                          voice: +1 408.276.5467
4220 Network Circle, Bldg 22                      fax: +1 408.276.7209
Santa Clara, CA 95054  USA