Re: RXVT Problem with buffering of application output.

Ayamico,

FYI, you could try writing a Cygwin wrapper program that would capture the
output of a Windows process and print it out using Cygwin functions.
This program should be able to recognize Cygwin ttys.

Search MSDN for STARTF_USESTDHANDLES, or see
<http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/dncdev00/html/Remoteex.asp>, for
examples of how to capture process output.
	Igor

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu

Oh, boy, virtual memory! Now I'm gonna make myself a really *big* RAMdisk!
  -- /usr/games/fortune