Re: logon as a service for XP home edition

Randall R Schulz wrote:

Andrew,

That's not true. Karl agreed (whether he knew it or not) to allow content to be added to messages he sends via that email account. Probably the mail service was billed as free, though I cannot concur with that description, given that the injection of commercial announcements must be accepted in return for the service.

I understand this. No I'm talking about the message that is tacked on itself. It's a message selling something (MSN 8 service) which claims to reduce spam, but, being a comercial message itself is in and of itself spam in my book! Kinda reminds me of a spam I once got about a spam reducing tool. Huh? You spam me to sell me a tool that will stop messages such as your own?!? When's it gonna end!

Randall Schulz