RE: Can't kill ant from cywgin/tcsh

On Mon, 17 Mar 2003, Steve Kelem wrote:
>I'm running ant under the latest cygwin on Windows 2000, sp3.
>
>It runs my junit tests okay, but if I hit control-c, I get a
>command-line prompt, but ant keeps running through all the junit tests,
>through the junitreport task, etc.
>
>Any ideas why this is?

Control-c only kills the ant script or batch file, and the java.exe
process forked off by ant goes happily along its way.  Since this is
what starts all the tasks, you can't kill the ant build script.  I
have been known to just kill java.exe from the task manager at this
point, but it is annoying.

-Richard Campbell.