From: cygwin-owner at cygwin dot com [mailto:cygwin-owner at cygwin dot com] On Behalf Of
fj_br_ at web dot de
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2003 1:24 PM
To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Subject: problems with cygwin after setup

After I installed more program under cygwin I have the following problems

1.) can't get manual pages man man says no entry
2.) w3m crashes with "Can't find termcap entry cygwin"
3.) after starting cygwin I get
/usr/share/texmf/ls-R: Permission denied
/usr/share/texmf/aliases: Permission denied
   even if I don't use a .bashrc

Any help? Why does system corrupt my cygwin installation.

Franz