Distributing .ISO files.

I would like to post an .ISO file I compiled for myself to my website, making it available to anyone who wants it.  It is a snapshot of the full distribution (less sources) from one of the mirror sites, to allow for installation on
1. systems that are not connected to the internet
2. systems that have slower (dial-up) internet connections

I want to make sure that this will not be in violation of any licence agreements.  If needs be, I can also put together a source code .ISO file.

My intention is to maintain, at least, bi-annual updates.  I would also seek to link the ISO distribution to the www.linuxiso.com site.

If this would be in violation of any licenses or agreements, please let me know.

Thank you,

David Williams
d dot williams at k7 dot net

P.S.  If there is a more appropriate forum/email to adress this to, please let me know.