Re: setup dies on local install

Randall,

In one word.... oh.

Didn't think that setup could do that ... but....
I didn't try setup.exe in the first place 'cause I was
on a Linux box. It might be nice if there were some
way to download w/o resorting to an exe file.

When I get the chance, I'll run setup.exe from a
Windows machine w/ a CD burner.

Thanks. That stuff you'll feel as I shake your hand
will be my hair....

Steve