Re: arrow keys under mc via SSH with PuTTY

Hello,

This problem has been reported by Marcel Telka some time ago:

Apparently some changes in newer Cygwin versions broke the arrow keys
handling in MC 4.5.55. I planned to investigate this problem but couldn't
get enough time. Are you establishing the ssh session over a slow
connection ? Steve O expressed an opinion that this may be actually a
problem in MC's key handling code.

Btw newer versions of MC (4.6.0) seem to not experience this problem.
I've already prepared the Cygwin package for MC 4.6.0, but I was delaying
the release, because I've a pending patch, which I want to be accepted,
before I release the updated package. Unfortunately the MC maintainer is
quite busy now and doesn't have time to properly review it.

I think that if this patch is not reviewed until the end of this week I'll
release the updated package anyway.