RE: cygwin, g77 & 3-D arrays

Thanks for your replies, they helped me to figure out the problem.
Basically it seems the declared dimensions of my 3-D arrays were too large
for cygwin, making the parameters smaller allowed the program to run.

So a new question for you, what is the largest that cygwin can handle?  I
don't know if it will make any difference to your replies but my code was
along these lines:

PARAMETER(MOBS=5000)
PARAMETER(MC=10)
PARAMETER(MB=1000)
PARAMETER(MCV=100)
INTEGER MOBS,MC,MB,MCV
DOUBLE PRECISION fp(MB,MC,MOBS),fw(MB,MC,MCV+1),fa(MB,MC-1,MCV+1)

With the numbers given above the program would not run in cygwin (it ran in
Linux), making these much, much smaller (500,5,100,10 respectively) allowed
it to run.  Sometimes, however (depending on the data) I may need these
numbers to be bigger again (particularly MOBS), so it would be good to know
what is the largest cygwin can handle?

Thanks again!