RE: [RFC]: Meet Cyppy, the irritating Cygwin mascot!

> Fellow Humorists,
>
> I'm sure this all would make me laugh, but your timing is bad.

"Timing is bad" as in APHC is so much better we can't compete?  Mmmm, to each
his own I guess.  Or are you alluding to the Columbia disaster?

> I'm
> listening to A Prairie Home Companion's Annual Joke Show
> (<http://www.mpr.org/>), and they've got some really good ones.
>
> Catch it if you can.

Sorry man, if there's one "humorist" I absolutely cannot stand, it's Gary
Keillor.  In fact, I didn't like him before he was famous ;-).

And didn't we ship his haughty rump off to New York years ago?  Who the hell let
him back into Minnesota anyway?

--
Gary R. Van Sickle
Brewer.  Patriot.