i have a similar site as cygwin.com... want to link to you

I noticed cygwin.com (Cygwin) ranked #24 in Google for the keyword ".dll". I have a website that is a good match for your's and I think it makes sense for us to link to each other for 2 important reasons:

1 - It will be beneficial to both our users (most important!)
2 - The more links we both have pointing at our site... the higher we will both naturally rank in Google.

Google doesn't just analyze the number of sites linked to you, however... they also look at how relevant and "important' the sites are that are linked to you. My site, for example, is listed in Yahoo. This means that a link from my site will be weighted much heavier than links from other sites (you can read more on how Google uses Link Pop to determine rank here: http://www.google.com/technology/index.html )

I really think it would be in both our interests to link to each other's sites. If you're interested, please reply and let me know. I'll send you all the info you need and I'll get your info as well.

Thanks for your time... I know that this will be worth your while.

Angela