Re: how do i make an exe file in cygwin?

Andrew Tait wrote:
> I am having real trouble in cygwin and keep on coming up with
> messages like this one:
> bash: h8300-hitachi-hms-gcc.exe: command not found
> could someone please let me know where i can this file or make an exe
> file.

You're trying to use brickOS, aren't you? It's not really sensible to ask
general usage questions about brickOS here, even when running in a Cygwin
environment. <lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos@lugnet.com> is the appropriate
place.

Anyway, you are going to have to provide much more detailed information
about exactly how it occurs and what the problem is, if anyone is to help
you.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL.

START A NEW THREAD ON THE BRICKOS/LEGOS GROUP INSTEAD.

Max.