RE: less-378-1 : ANSI escape sequences in perldoc output

I have searched the archive for the keywords 'less ansi', but the only
information
I got back were the mails that we sent about this subject.

I also do not understand what a discussion about slashes and backslashes
in
POSIX and Win32 paths has to do with ANSI escape sequences in formatted
visual output. That is where you sent me with the URL below. Since the
above
search did not turn up any part the discussion below, I severely doubt
that it will
help with my little problem.

Anybody else on this list who might have a clue ?

Jurgen

"lhall@pop.ma.ultranet.com" <lhall
Sent by:
cygwin-owner@cygwin.com