Re: SSHD: error initializing windows sockets if I use ".ssh/authorized_keys"

On Thu, Nov 21, 2002 at 09:12:32AM +0100, Tino Lange wrote:
>>Sanitize it first if you feel the need, but I've just looked through a
>>cygcheck on my machine, and found nothing I was worried about
>>disclosing to the list.
>
>That depends on the configuration and the environment :-)
>
>Maybe you should add that in your "http://cygwin.com/bugs.html": one is
>allowed to sanitize the file and one should maybe compress it before
>sending.

Of course you can sanitize it and it should *not* be compressed.  The
intent is to look at the output as easily as possible.

cgf
--
Please do not send me personal email with cygwin questions or observations.
Use the resources at http://cygwin.com/ .