Re: Apache doesn't run anymore with 1.3.14

> The absolute base address isn't the most important thing, the only thing which
> is important to find a base address which isn't used by one of the applications
> loaded dll's.

yep, shouldn't we enforce some bash script that can detect such a
"free" base address or modify Jason's rebase.

BTW, can someone of the old guys here arround drop me a line with an
update what the issue with rebase of depending DLLs has been done not
in Cygwin?! Please!

Chris and others talked something about integrating rebasing in
setup.exe some time ago, I thing this is yet not done, right?!

Stipe

tolj@wapme-systems.de
Wapme Systems AG

Vogelsanger Weg 80