Re: Why chmod get invalid argument ?

Hello,

As presumptious as it may be to say it, I think we're all getting pretty sick of this one.

Search the list.

Or just rebuild your password file.

Randall Schulz
Mountain View, CA USA

P.S. It's "Cygwin"

At 19:29 2002-10-24, Wu Kun wrote:

Hi, all:

When I gnumake makefile of unix on Win2K, CygWin told me that:

chmod: change the permission of "./lib/internal.config": invalid
argument

I checked that "./lib/internal.config" has not been created yet.

But when I use another likewise tool, MKS for Developer, there is no
such error report and I can build the same source code successfully.

What does that mean and what can I do to make CygWin's chmod work?

Best Regards

Wu Kun