Re: The Perl Journal needs help

Hallo Nenad,

From: http://www.tpj.com/

October 11, 2002 - The news isn't good - it's great!
Thanks to your support, The Perl Journal really is back in
business - yes, we have enough subscriptions to go to press
(well, go to Acrobat Distiller, anyway). We'll be rolling
out the first issue of the new TPJ in early November - less
than a month away. So you won't have to keep checking,
we'll send all subscribers an e-mail when the first issue
is ready and waiting. So thanks to you one and all in the
Perl community. It's clear we couldn't have pulled this off
without you.

Gerrit
--
=^..^=