RFE - Cygwin setup.exe

Hi all,

I don't know if this is the right place to send this email,
but I'd like to enquire about the possiblity of making the
"setup.exe" program resizable or at least the packages selection
part.

It would be cool to have a button to allow to pop-open the
packages listing up into a resizable window.

Maybe it's just me, but I try to avoid horizontal scrollbars
whenever possible, I personally find them distracting.

-Garth

Northern.CA ===--
http://www.northern.ca
Canada's Search Engine