Re: Question for perl gurus: what creates /bin/{HEAD|GET|POST}?

On Fri, 27 Sep 2002, Max Bowsher wrote:

> > On Fri, 27 Sep 2002, Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
> > > The LWP module isn't part of the Cygwin perl distribution.  If you
> > > install LWP you are asked if you want to install these shortcuts
> > > This was included in the LWP setup because of the problems with Cygwin
> > > and other case insensitive platforms.

> I installed LWP via the CPAN shell yesterday - no questions
> were asked, the make install errored out, with head and HEAD
> being the problem. Another option would Max.

Mmmh. I think I remember being asked, but it wasn't yesterday.
Perhaps, it was during make install. I think I remember it being
later, rather than earlier.

--
Greg Matheson                    If you're not making any mistakes,
Chinmin College                  you must be making some mistake.

Taiwan Penpals Archive <URL: http://penpals.chinmin.edu.tw/>