RE: missing awk.exe and gawk.exe in Cygwin download

Leonard,

Try switching the View to Full, which will show the packages sorted
alphabetically.  You can find out which category it's in from there (as
well as select it for install).
	Igor

On Fri, 27 Sep 2002, Leonard Kannapell wrote:

> Thanks for clearing up the misconception, Igor. I looked under the
> Cygwin packages and found gawk, but when I go back to "Install Now!", I
> don't see where I can select "gawk" under Categories (which includes
> Admin*Default, Archive*Default, Base*Default, etc.) - which category
> would gawk be in?
>
> Thanks, Len

				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu

"Water molecules expand as they grow warmer" (C) Popular Science, Oct'02, p.51