Re: none

Thomas Esser writes:

>> 3-All the fonts are allways done in the working  directory and not
>> in VARTEXFONTS. The problem is due to the kpathsea script mktex.opt. Here
>> the path-separator is set SEP=';' as in DOS, but CYGWIN is like  UNIX.
>> The problem is that such script uses the fact that COMSPEC is defined
>> to deduce that the OS is DOS-WINDOWS. In CYGWIN COMSPEC is also defined.

> Well, kpsewhich knows the separator it was compiled with. So, the best
> fix to this problem would be to add an option to kpsewhich that makes
> it output this character and then use this for setting $SEP.
> [-> Olaf, WDYT?]

Hm.  Urgh.  I suppose that could work.

What's Cygwin's equivalent of DOS drive letters?  Does C:\foo
translate to //c/foo, so that there will be no colons in paths?

I do not use cycwin myself, but do need/want some information about
this kind of thing before applying cygwin-specific patches.  In
particular, this may help the cygwin-relevant bits survive any
rewrites of code.

--
Olaf Weber