Re: accessing shared drives when logged in via ssh

This is expected behavior if sshd is running as LocalSystem and you used
publickey authentication when you logged in.  On my Win2k box, I can
access shares if I use password authentication.  Alternatively, you can
run the sshd process as a specific user.  If you then use pubkey
authentication (and are logging in as the user running sshd), you'll
also have share access.

Dave