System Calls

Hi list,

I am fairly new to cygwin I have a fairly trivial question.  I am trying to
make a system call using the system function in C.   I have read some of the
do the following command, which calls an executable file and supplies it
with an input file.  It then pipes the output to an otuput file.

system("cmd /c c:\"users\"mmurdoch\"ACE\"sixs <
c:\"users\"mmurdoch\"ACE\"sixSIn.txt
         > c:\"users\"mmurdoch\"ACE\"sixSOut.txt");

I do have the "sh.exe" file in my \bin directory.

Thanks in advance for the help

Matthew Murdoch