Re: More on SSH problems....

On Sun, Aug 04, 2002 at 09:19:33PM -0700, Stephen C. Biggs wrote:
> After some recompiling and debug output, I am
> more baffled than ever.
>
> To recap, I am trying to log on to SSH via
> localhost using a different user and DSA
> authentication.  This user will get on just fine if
> only an empty password is used.  Using DSA
> authentication succeeds and the user is logged
> on to the server with the motd printed, then the
> server dumps the channel.  I can't figure this
> out.

I just checked and it works fine for me.  I have a setup
where I can login using pubkey authentication to three
accounts, my own (privileged), SYSTEM and an unprivileged
user.  This works regardless if I login from another machine
or from localhost.  Are you sure not having two Cygwin DLLs
in the path or some such?

Corinna

Red Hat, Inc.