RE: Useful Cygwinism: "Explorer Here"

I meant that I introduced errors in my update, which I have subsequently
corrected in my own files. I assumed that if you integrated my updates, you
would notice and correct the (obvious) errors yourself, and not appreciate
lots of 'and heres another fix' emails.

As for the updates not being quite what you'd like... well I can't do
anything about that :)

Dave.