setup feature requests

A few requests for setup.exe:

- resizable dialog (please, please, please!)

- make the first 6 dialogs optional -- I already answered all that stuff long ago
  (but should have the option to go through it again if I want to make changes...)

- command-line version -- I am using VNC to get to the desktop and would
  prefer being able to use xemacs or telnet since setup.exe is all I need VNC for

- unattended mode so I can duplicate an install on many machines without
  resorting to registry editing etc.

Joe Buehler