RE: setup program problem

This is because (most) folk don't select packages based on size, but
rather on content - what the package is/does.

> this makes it a big inconvenience to
> those like myself on modem connections where d/l'ing some
> packages could take a few hours.

How do you plan to avoid it? If you want apache, you have to download
it. The real issue to me is that the downloads are not resumable, so you
can't easily take several bites at a single large file.

Rob