Re: I am not going to let cygwin BSOD my Windows 2000 Server

Charles Wilson wrote:

> ROTFLMAO!!!!
>
> George Hester was the one who wanted all this stuff -- and I just got
> four (count 'em, FOUR) "Message not delivered, virus/sensitive content
> found" bounce messages from HIS account.  Apparently, George's email
> account is paranoid about ".README" files .zip files, in addition to
> panicking over .bat files...

Okay, it's not so funny anymore.  George's "virus" filters also sent
bounce messages back to the list (and thus to all of you), and not just
to me.  I just got them first, sent directly to me.

That's some seriously misconfigured mail filtering software ya got
there, George.

--Chuck