Re: Bug in setup.exe 2.194.2.24

Alan,

I was about to send in a similar report yesterday evening.

I think to generalize, the current Setup.exe offers to download based on
which packages are currently installed, not on which packages are present
in the local download area(s).

I say this because even though I have a full set of packages in my download
area, including all source packages, I only routinely install the binary
counterparts. When I run Setup.exe for download, it lists "n/a" for all the
installed binary packages but presents a (blank / unchecked) check-box in
all the source code positions.

I don't know about you, Alan, but I still have the vast preponderance of
packages (488 package archive files) are in the old "latest" and "contrib"
directories and only the few from the past week or so (22) in the new,
mirror-separated directories.

Randall Schulz
Mountain View, CA USA